General Coordinates Network
GCN Circulars are now administered through the General Coordinates Network https://gcn.nasa.gov (effective April 17, 2023)
The modernized GCN Circulars experience is part of the new GCN web site, where you can:
- Browse and search Circulars in our all-new archive.
- Sign up for and manage your own email subscriptions.
- Enroll yourself and your colleagues to submit Circulars with arXiv-style peer endorsements for new contributors.
- Submit Circulars with our new Web form, or continue to submit by email.
This legacy GCN Classic Circulars service has been disabled.
- All legacy accounts are transferred to the new system.
- The legacy archive is frozen.
- Email submissions to the old address will be forwarded to the new system and processed normally. We encourage use of the new submission address.
For questions, please contact the GCN Team
Unsubscribing from the Notices:
If you want to unsubscribe from the Notices,
please go to the notice invitation webpage, and
type in your site_name into selection "2. Modify an existing site".
Near the top of the webform page that pops up, click the box that says
"Tell the Adminstator to DELETE this site."
(It will send me an email saying you want your site discontinued.)
If you can't remember your site_name, just send me an email
with a few pieces of information that will help me identify
who you are and what site you belong to.
If you are part of a team operation,
then you need to be the Point-of-Contact person for that site.
Unsubscribing from the Circulars:
If you want to unsubscribe from the Circulars,
just send me a quick email listing your name
plus your Institutional/Project affiliation and email address that you received the Circulars.
(Note that some of these fields may have changed if you moved to a new institution after signing up.)
And I'll remove you from the Circulars list.
Return to GCN/TAN homepage.
This file was last modified on 03-Oct-2019.